Disposable Adhesive Trays -Glue Holders
Palette type plastic tray to hold glue drops. (PACK OF 12)
Availability: 74 in stockCompare
0 out of 50 out of 5$1.29
Max Order of 100
0 out of 50 out of 5$5.95
Adjustable plastic eyelash rings the glue holder ring diameter is adjustable and fits most fingers,
Convenient to use;
Perfect fit no need to worry that the glue will spill.
Small size: the cup diameter is 0.5 inch/ 1.3 cm, the finger round diameter is 0.7 inch/ 1.7 cm;
25 white eyelash extension rings: easy to clean and re-use
Compatible material: the nail glue holders are good to use for holding glue, pigment, ink, remover or lash primer during application of eyelash extensions and tattoo applications
0 out of 50 out of 5$16.00
Silicopad – Transparent (Clear) Reusable patch.
Place Silcopad ® with the shiny, polished side on skin, directly under the eye. Use a light, even pressure to affix to skin.
This thinner transparent Reusable patch is superior for over or under-eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications.. (and acts as a shield preventing eye shadows from falling undereye when applying eye makeup)
- Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
- Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer
- Pleasant wearing comfort.
- Won’t “stick” to the skin nor the lashes -stays in place –
- Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients.
- Self adherent -high tech silicon.
- Reusable for up to at least 100 + applications.
For all of professionals, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted, recognized and agreed worldwide as safe and sanitary
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
– Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol (this percentage is most effective in killing microbes).
– Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device.
– Disinfection with UV – light.
- Sterilization with hot air.
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes.
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius.
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water.