Disposable Adhesive Trays -Glue Holders
Palette type plastic tray to hold glue drops. (PACK OF 12)
Availability: 69 in stock
0 out of 50 out of 5$13.00
- Disposable micro-brushes super fine, fine and medium
- Ideal for precisely placing a small amount of eyelash extension remover on the isolated lash extension to be removed.
- The adhesive remover is suspended between the non-fiber material of the microbush, creating a ”non-dripping sphere” and helps to prevent the remover from dripping into eye area or covering more than
- one eyelash extension at a time.
0 out of 50 out of 5$6.95
10 rubber tip paint brushes nylon brushes.
Perfect for semi permanent mascara application.
0 out of 50 out of 5$16.00
This thinner Reusable patch is superior for over or under eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications..
Dermatological tested. (Self–adherent high tech silicon warms with body temperature).
- Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
- Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer.
- Pleasant wearing comfort
- Won’t stick to the skin nor the lashes
- Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients
- USE with shiny side touching under-eye area
Reusable for up to at least 100+ applications.
**This patch will increase the performance as well for the lash lifter process as it keeps the lotions warm when used to cover the eyes during the setting lotion period.
For all of those customers, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted without problems.
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol ( this percentage is most effective in killing microbes )
- Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device
- Disinfection with UV – light
- Sterilization with hot air
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water