Jade Stone in Pink
Availability: 4 in stockCompare
0 out of 5
Absolut Nexcare waterproof foam to use for under eye pads0 out of 5$9.50
- Cushioned protection
- Flexes and stretches with your body
- Sticks even when wet!
- Breathable – for added comfort
- Ideal to protect eyelid and undereye.
1-Inch x 5-Yard Roll
0 out of 5
Tweezers Long and fine precision and Isolation tweezers classic or volume lashes0 out of 5$14.95
CilsFrance Long and very lightweight and fine tweezers Best seller
This high-precision point tweezer at 4.8 inches long allows for more control and accuracy during applications.
While the ergonomically correct light-weightless of the tweezer, this helps to prevent hand fatigue during applications.
Compare to Vetus ST-11. Stainless Steel Straight
Precision Point Tip
0 out of 5
REUSABLE UNDER-EYE SILICONE PAD FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONS Transparent0 out of 5$16.00
Silicopad – Transparent (Clear) Reusable patch.
Place Silcopad ® with the shiny, polished side on skin, directly under the eye. Use a light, even pressure to affix to skin.
This thinner transparent Reusable patch is superior for over or under-eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications.. (and acts as a shield preventing eye shadows from falling undereye when applying eye makeup)
Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer
Pleasant wearing comfort.
Won’t “stick” to the skin nor the lashes -stays in place –
Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients.
Self adherent -high tech silicon.
Reusable for up to at least 100 + applications.
For all of professionals, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon,
These methods are permitted, recognized and agreed worldwide as safe and sanitary
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
– Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol (this percentage is most effective in killing germs).
– Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device.
– Disinfection with UV – light.
- Sterilization with hot air.
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes.
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius.
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water.