BLINK Under Eye Patches White Lint Free
White Firming and Hydrating Patches by BLINK
Accelerates the skin’s natural renewal process and provides well balanced nutrition for DELICATE under-eye skin
Availability: 557 in stockCompare
0 out of 50 out of 5$14.95
WHAT A DIFFERENCE THIS LITTLE PRODUCT MAKES
Lash Extension Base cleans the eyelash extensions before applying -prolong bond and aides in removing debris bacteria on synthetic Lash extensions
- Remove surface grease from lash extension
- Improve the bonding
- Maximizes the longevity
- In the same way that human lashes contain natural oil, lash extensions come with a small amount of surface grease due to the hand-rolling process. BL Extension Base is a primer specifically formulated to remove grease from extension lashes. The use of this new product maximizes the longevity of eyelash extensions.
- Put lashes on a lash holder or keep in tray
- Apply base to lash extensions using a micro brush
- Make sure you allow 7-10 minutes to dry on the extensions (apply while prepping your client and yourself)
Apply to this product to extension lashes only
Do not apply this product directly to customers naturel lashes.
0 out of 50 out of 5$16.00
This thinner Reusable patch is superior for over or under eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications..
Dermatological tested. (Self–adherent high tech silicon warms with body temperature).
Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer.
Pleasant wearing comfort
Won’t stick to the skin nor the lashes
Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients
USE with shiny side touching under-eye area
Reusable for up to at least 100+ applications.
**This patch will increase the performance as well for the lash lifter process as it keeps the lotions warm when used to cover the eyes during the setting lotion period.
For all of those customers, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted without problems.
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol ( this percentage is most effective in killing microbes )
- Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device
- Disinfection with UV – light
- Sterilization with hot air
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water
0 out of 50 out of 5$1.33
LIGHT VERY THIN GEL LAYER
Max Order of 100