30 Disposable Glue Plate Films
- LARGE SIZE 30 PADS FOR 20-30 DROPS OF GLUE
- PLASTIC -Disposable
- Eco-friendly, waterproof and leak proof, convenient and easy to use .
- You can place it on Forehead, Glass Crystal Pallet, Jade Stone Pallet, and anywhere you want to place.
- Great for professional beauty salon, cosmetology school or individual eyelash extensions.
Availability: 1 in stock
0 out of 50 out of 5$6.95
10 rubber tip paint brushes nylon brushes.
Perfect for semi permanent mascara application.
0 out of 50 out of 5$11.00
Specially formulated for eyelash extensions, Volume Up mascara is gentle enough for your clients to wear every day when they want a little bit more volume for a special occasion. We all know some women cannot live without their mascara!
Now your clients can have their extensions and wear their mascara too! It contains nutritional botanical that leaves the extensions looking thicker, giving a more dramatic effect. Without the damage that other mascaras can cause to the extensions.
Water-washable, you can literally rinse the extensions with only water to remove the mascara
0 out of 50 out of 5$16.00
Silicopad – Transparent (Clear) Reusable patch.
Place Silcopad ® with the shiny, polished side on skin, directly under the eye. Use a light, even pressure to affix to skin.
This thinner transparent Reusable patch is superior for over or under-eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications.. (and acts as a shield preventing eye shadows from falling undereye when applying eye makeup)
- Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
- Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer
- Pleasant wearing comfort.
- Won’t “stick” to the skin nor the lashes -stays in place –
- Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients.
- Self adherent -high tech silicon.
- Reusable for up to at least 100 + applications.
For all of professionals, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted, recognized and agreed worldwide as safe and sanitary
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
– Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol (this percentage is most effective in killing microbes).
– Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device.
– Disinfection with UV – light.
- Sterilization with hot air.
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes.
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius.
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water.