Crystal Palet /adhesive placement for eyelash extensions
Crystal Pallet for eyelash extensions and adhesive integrated sizes 7 to 15mm length
Availability: Out Of Stock
0 out of 50 out of 5$1.15
Pure-(Hy)Dro-Gel -Soothing aloe vera patch -Smaller size patch
Lint-free Anti-wrinkle formula with collagen
Specifically designed for use when applying eyelashes to softening, hydrating eliminating dryness
Natural Moisturizing AloeVera extracts to supply moisture into delicate under-eye skin are to aid rejuvenate exhausted dry skin and wrinkles under-eye eyes
These patches and size hold firm to the skin. Snip a small slit in center before placing on client
WONDERFUL FOR CLIENTS WITH PROMINENT CHEEKBONES (AND THOSE THAT SPEAK DURING EYELASH APPLICATIONS ,
0 out of 50 out of 5$5.95
Use this item to gently air dry client’s extensions.
Accelerate the drying of the eyelashes for beginners and volume lashes if needed
0 out of 50 out of 5$16.00
This thinner Reusable patch is superior for over or under eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications..
Dermatological tested. (Self–adherent high tech silicon warms with body temperature).
- Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
- Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer.
- Pleasant wearing comfort
- Won’t stick to the skin nor the lashes
- Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients
- USE with shiny side touching under-eye area
Reusable for up to at least 100+ applications.
**This patch will increase the performance as well for the lash lifter process as it keeps the lotions warm when used to cover the eyes during the setting lotion period.
For all of those customers, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted without problems.
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol ( this percentage is most effective in killing microbes )
- Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device
- Disinfection with UV – light
- Sterilization with hot air
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water