Mascara Wands MINI (25)
Set of 25 MINI mascara brushes (spiral brushes to separate lashes).
Cone design to separate the exterior and interior lashes
Use for the application of eyelash lash lift, bottom lashes, brows and Semi perm mascara .
Availability: 13 in stockCompare
Mascara Wands, PRO TOOLS eyelash extensions mascara brushes, mini mascara brushes, semi perm mascara brushes, under eye mascara brushes
0 out of 50 out of 560,73 €
THE VERY BEST MEDICAL MAGNIFICATION GLASSES
**** NO DISTORTION.
Beneficial to technicians that are confined to the same position for long periods or suffer from Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Spine or Neck injury or Stroke disabilities
Fits over your prescription glasses- use with or without glasses.
Adjustable viewing angle – Flip up and stay in place
The Magnifying glass is ideal to get the exact angle of the eyelash.
Allows precision, and efficiency when applying the eyelash extensions
The glass is made of a high quality acrylic, with a coating (layer) of protection to avoid scratches.
Available in :
3.00 (< 40 years old)
0 out of 50 out of 55,22 €
- Great for technicians when applying extensions, or semi permanent Mascara.
- Magnifying steel mirror .
- Used to focus and verify under the lashes during the application of eyelash extensions.
- Allows a view from under the lashes.
0 out of 50 out of 515,18 €
Silicopad – Transparent (Clear) Reusable patch.
Place Silcopad ® with the shiny, polished side on skin, directly under the eye. Use a light, even pressure to affix to skin.
This thinner transparent Reusable patch is superior for over or under-eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications.. (and acts as a shield preventing eye shadows from falling undereye when applying eye makeup)
Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer
Pleasant wearing comfort.
Won’t “stick” to the skin nor the lashes -stays in place –
Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients.
Self adherent -high tech silicon.
Reusable for up to at least 100 + applications.
For all of professionals, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon,
These methods are permitted, recognized and agreed worldwide as safe and sanitary
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
– Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol (this percentage is most effective in killing germs).
– Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device.
– Disinfection with UV – light.
- Sterilization with hot air.
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes.
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius.
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water.