Adecil Prostar Red Cap (10ML)
Adecil Prostar is ideal for fast classic and volume lash extenion application. This advanced extension glue was formulated with the experienced lash artist, who works very quickly, in mind. The final result is fluid and flexible.
*NOT RECCOMENDED FOR USE ON SENSITIVE EYES
If not using a nano-mister or nebulizer client should wait at least 24 hours before washing to make certain the adhesive has cured properly for long lasting retention!
Prostar adhesive dries instantly
Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No. 1223/20091
Keep a fan blowing if need be.
Keep Prostar very close by during your application.
- Keep Prostar close by and wear your mask for your protection.
- Make sure the extensions or loose lashes are easily accessible to pick-up.
- Now isolate the natural lash with the tweezer of your choice
- Dip 1/4 or 1/2 of the extension in adhesive,
- Lift it directly up and place the extension correctly on the natural lash (always 1mm away from the eyebase of the natural eyelash) and move on to the other eye.
- You will have no time to move or manipulate the extension once it is on the natual eyelash as the glue dries instantly.
- Continue like this until you have completed the application.
This process, from “the dip” to the placement of the eyelash extension should not take more than a second.
Practice makes a perfect long lasting application with Prostar!
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Until opening keep Prostar refrigerated or a cool consistant temperature
- After opening keep in cool place outside refrigerator (*no direct sunlight)
- Don’t shake Prostar with any device except your hand!
- Shake for 30 seconds left to right RATHER than up and down (*Prostar does not need more than the normal shaking)
- Quantitative and qualitative composition of the cosmetic product
- Physical/chemical characteristics and stability of the cosmetic product
- Microbiological quality
- Impurities, traces and information about the packaging material
- Normal and reasonably foreseeable use
- Exposure to the cosmetic product
- Exposure to the substances contained therein
- Toxicological profile of the substances
- Undesirable effects and serious undesirable effects
- Information on the cosmetic product
- Assessment conclusion
- Labeled warnings and instructions for use
- Assessor’s credentials and approval of part B
Availability: Out Of StockCompare